It is the card verification code. This is an additional code printed on your bank card. In most cases it is the three digits printed on the space reserved for your signature, on the back of the card.
Articles in this section
- Security of online payments
- Payment incident
- What is the CVC?
- Cash payments
- Mercadona Card
- Where do I get my receipt or proof of purchase?
- Charge for a cancelled order
- How can I request an invoice?
- Duplicate charges
- The amount charged is different from the amount of the order
Please sign in to leave a comment.