You can send an order to whoever you want regardless of who is making the payment. The order is delivered to the address specified when placing the order.
Articles in this section
- What should I do if I can't find my address?
- Where is the new online shopping service available?
- What happens if I am late when the delivery van arrives?
- Transport of my frozen and refrigerated products
- Are tips accepted?
- Who can receive an order?
- Delivery of orders to a person different to the one making the payment
- Delivery conditions, where will my order be delivered?
- Delays in the order
- Available delivery times and time slots
Article is closed for comments.