To know the current state of an order is easy. From My Orders tab you can access the list of all orders placed to date. You can see the status of each of them.
• Orders can be in any of the following states:
- In Preparation
- On the way
• In addition, there are other states that mean there is an incident with your order:
- Problems with payment: It has not been possible to process payment. In most cases the incident is resolved inputting a new card number.
- Problems with delivery, indicating that we have not been able to deliver the order or that we have not managed to contact you. In this case, please contact us as soon as possible.
- Problems with delivery, indicating a problem has arisen. In this case, please contact us if you are unable to be at the delivery address.
Remember, we are happy to help you via our chat by clicking “Open chat” in the Help tab or by phone on Option 2 of Mercadona's toll-free customer support number 800 500 220.
Article is closed for comments.